The following are the ‘General’ duties of the role which will be made more specific in accordance with the needs of the District on appointment to the role.
- To chair the Appointments Advisory Committee
- To ensure the effective operation of the AAC and Appointment Panels;
- To ensure that all members of the AAC meet training and other obligations
- Specific Scouting knowledge is not required
- Must be effective team leader and chair
- Must be open-minded and supportive to members of AAC and applicants for volunteer roles